Fiery snake burns down woman’s home in TexasBy Mason White 5:59 AM March 24, 2013
|Snake burns down home in Texas|
By: Eva Fett
(Scroll down for video) The snake had the last laugh after a woman set it on fire, according to press reports in Texas.
The house of a Texas woman burned down during the heated battle with the snake.
The snake scared the woman while she was cleaning outside her home Wednesday night. The woman then poured gasoline on the snake and called her son to set it ablaze.
The plan failed.
Her son threw a match on the gasoline soaked snake, but the snake quickly slipped into a pile of brush nearby, while on flames. The brush pile caught fire and quickly spread to the house of the family located on Will Smith Road in Texarkana, Captain David Grable from the Sheriff’s Department, confirmed.
“We were trying to kill the snake,” she said during an emergency call.
“Yes, the house is on fire. Could you please hurry?” The woman pleaded.
The Liberty Eylau Fire Department arrived at the scene to find the house of the family along with another home completely destroyed.
“There were two houses together. One of them is a total loss,” Jeff Neal, deputy director of the office of sheriff, said.Mobile video not loading? Click here to view