Latest News

Two-year-old falls ill after eating condom found Inside McDonald’s play area

By Mason White 6:33 PM March 16, 2013
A McDonald’s play area 

By: Ryan Lee Hall
(Scroll down for video) A toddler became sick after he ate a used condom in the McDonald’s play area.

Anishi Spencer claims that her two-year-old son found a used condom a McDonald’s PlayPlace area in Chicago.

The mother filed a lawsuit on behalf of her two sons, 3-years-old Jonathan, and 2-year-old Jacquel, alleging that they found and ate the used condom.

According to the lawsuit, both sons received medical treatment and one of her sons actually coughed up a piece of the used condom.
It is shocking that such a thing can happen in a play area dedicated to young children. Spencer wants the restaurant to monitor what goes on inside the play area.

This is not the first time McDonald’s was sued by a customer for medical treatment. A chinese woman was taken to the hospital after she drank detergent from a Coca-Cola cup. An employee admitted to leaving the Coca-Cola cup filled with detergent on the counter.

A man went to McDonald’s, to buy takeout food for himself and his girlfriend. When his order was ready he took it and left. Little did he know that he grabbed the wrong cup of Coca-Cola.

When his girlfriend became ill after consuming the drink, Mr. Liu, returned to the restaurant to ask questions. An employee admitted that she placed the cup of detergent on the counter.

Liu, took his girlfriend to a hospital after complaining of a burning sensation in her esophagus and stomach. A doctor determined that the woman had erosive gastritis.

McDonald’s in Shenyang, in northeast China, apologized to the customer after she drank detergent left on the counter in a cup where there should have been Coca-Cola.

“This has caused great harm to me and my girlfriend. My girlfriend is still receiving treatment in the hospital,” Liu, who ordered two meals at the restaurant, said.

The restaurant apologized for the error and they agreed to compensate the woman, but the amount has not yet been agreed upon.
Liu wants the restaurant to agree to take responsibility if his girlfriend has health problems in the coming years related to the incident.

Mobile video not loading? Click here to view