Latest News

Large group of shoppers suddenly begin vomiting inside baby store

By Mason White 11:37 AM April 15, 2013
Buy Buy Baby store location 

By: Ryan Lee Hall
(Scroll down for video) A large group of shoppers suddenly began vomiting while shopping for baby items inside a large baby store, according to hospital officials in Texas.

Authorities do not know what has caused 15 people to suffer from headaches and vomiting inside the store that sells baby items.

Nine employees of Buy Buy Baby and six customers fell ill on Saturday afternoon. The department of Fort Worth Fire Department said that when the first call came, two people were reporting symptoms.

The scene was cleared and the business continued as usual. Then, about an hour later, the number of shoppers who had fallen ill had risen. The store was cleared and fans were brought in to clear the air within the facility.

“This is definitely a scary situation, since the reason behind the illness is still unknown. I don’t know what to do,” Melinda Gunn, 45, of Austin, Texas told YourJewishNews.com after learning about the vomiting.

A fire department spokesperson said that carbon monoxide had been ruled out as a cause of the illness.
Some of those who fell ill were taken to hospitals for further examination.