Latest News

3 Brooklyn girls arrested after they were seen on video assaulting Jewish girls

By Mason White 5:35 PM June 6, 2013
Jewish girls attacked in Crown Heights Brooklyn 

By: David Ross
(Scroll down for video) 3 girls were arrested and charged with assault related charges after they were seen on video assaulting Jewish girls in the Crown Heights section of Brooklyn, New York, according to a statement released by the New York Police Department.

A Jewish vigilante group, Shomrim Patrol, assisted the police in capturing the suspects, according to police.

Members of the patrol group were waiting at the bus stop which the suspects used daily. After a short wait, the three suspects appeared at the scene. When they boarded the bus, members of the patrol followed the bus and called police.

After several minutes, all three were arrested by police. Two of the suspects were released to the custody of their parents while the third suspect, who was seen on the video choking a Jewish girl, was charged with assault as a hate crime.

As we reported earlier, Several ultra-Orthodox Jewish girls were attacked and assaulted while walking on a street in the Crown Height section of Brooklyn, New York, according to video uploaded to the internet.

Several suspects threw glass bottles in two separate incidents as the girls walked home from school. In one of the attacks, two teenagers called the victims “dirty Jews”.

In the first incident three suspects one white and two black youths, attacked two 10-year-old girls, first by throwing a glass bottle at them, and then by grabbing one of the girls by the neck.
In the second incident, the same two suspects threw another glass bottle at two 12-year-old Jewish girls.

The bottle hit one of the girls on her knee. “One of the attackers beat the victim, grabbing her in a headlock and started screaming racial insults,” police said. They yelled “You dirty Jews” and “get the f*** out of Crown Heights”, police said.

The victim broke free of the choke hold, but was beaten in the back as she fled, causing bruising and swelling that required medical attention.
Police said that they are taking this incident very seriously and referred the incident to the Hate Crimes Task Force.Mobile video not loading? Click here to view