Latest News

Man freaks out after seeing tooth in Snickers bar

By Mason White 12:19 PM November 4, 2013
Snickers bar illustration 

By: Debbi Gross
(Scroll down for video) A man was angry when he found a tooth inside his Snickers bar.

He accidentally swallowed the tooth, which left him disgusted and worried.

Robert Galvan of Almond, Wisconsin, went to the media after he found a tooth in his snack, the Snickers bar.

Galvan eats 3 Snickers bars a day, but when he found the tooth, he was so disgusted that he was unable to touch another bar.

Galvan believed that the human tooth was logged between the peanuts and the chocolate.

Galvan told reporters that he was deeply concerned about contracting a disease as a result of consuming the contaminated snack.

Days later, Galvan went to the dentist. The dentist told him that a piece of one of his teeth was broken.

It was then that he learned that the human tooth in the Snickers bar, was in fact, his own tooth.

Galvan knew where the tooth was.

Thankfully, he cleared up the misunderstanding so the rest of us can continue enjoying Snickers bars.