Florida man arrested after writing and handing over ticket to police officer

Tippy Iwin Peek 
By: David Ross

A man was arrested after writing and giving a ticket to a police officer, according to statement by Florida police.

the Florida man was arrested after allegedly showing a badge that said he was a bounty hunter and refused to comply with law enforcement officials.

Deputies from the Lake County Sheriff's department stopped Tippy Iwin Peek, 55, in a traffic stop around 6:00 pm Monday. Deputies said that Peek’s vehicle tag was expired and his windows were illegally tinted.

Peek, who had a knife, refused to give the deputy his license, registration or proof of insurance, according to the arrest report. He presented a badge saying he was a bounty hunter and a private attorney general, the report said.

Peek told the officer that he was under no obligation to register the vehicle or have a driver’s license according to his constitutional rights.

Peek then slapped the deputy with a homemade ticket for violating the color of law.
Color of law abuses occur when a law enforcement official denies another person their constitutional rights.

The report also said that deputies searched his car and found a box containing marijuana, an altered driver's license, and a blue flashing light on the center console, which could be mistaken for a police vehicle. Peek allegedly grabbed one of the officer's hands away when the officer tried to search the car.

He was arrested and charged with resisting an officer without violence, battery on an officer, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.

Couple arrested after hiding razor blade in doughnut and feeding it to a coworker

Carol Leazer-Hardman and Condor Michael 
By: John Roberts

(Scroll down for video) A couple was arrested after they stuffed pieces of a razor blade into doughnuts they were eating and gave it to a coworker

According to police, the couple ate the razor blade filled doughnuts and shared some with a coworker as well, in attempt to sue the store and/or the doughnut company.

Carol Leazer-Hardman, 39, and Condor Michael, 35, from Utah were jailed after their scheme was uncovered. The couple ate the contaminated razor doughnuts in an attempt to file a fraudulent lawsuit to help them with their mounting bills.

The couple inserted the razor blades into the doughnuts and shared it with an unsuspecting coworker, who suffered cuts in the mouth.
The couple contacted police to file a complaint about the contaminated donuts. The Smith's Food and Drug store chain immediately pulled the doughnuts from the shelves while the case was under investigation.

Hospital X-ray revealed that Leazer-Hardman and Condor had pieces of razor blades in their stomach after eating contaminated doughnuts.

During the investigation detectives became suspicious of the couple's claim, as no other doughnuts have been found to have pieces of a razor blade and no other complaints were filed.

A witness told detectives that Leazer-Hardman and Condor had complained about their financial problems.

Faced with mounting evidence, Condor, finally admitted to the scam, claiming that he and Leazer-Hardman placed pieces of metal inside the donuts to force the grocery store into a settlement.

Condor also admitted to providing her coworker with one of the contaminated doughnuts.

Leazer-Hardman and Condor were jailed on charges of assault and filing a false police report.

Mobile video not loading? Click here to view

Two-year-old falls ill after eating condom found Inside McDonald’s play area

A McDonald’s play area 
By: Ryan Lee Hall

(Scroll down for video) A toddler became sick after he ate a used condom in the McDonald’s play area.

Anishi Spencer claims that her two-year-old son found a used condom a McDonald’s PlayPlace area in Chicago.

The mother filed a lawsuit on behalf of her two sons, 3-years-old Jonathan, and 2-year-old Jacquel, alleging that they found and ate the used condom.

According to the lawsuit, both sons received medical treatment and one of her sons actually coughed up a piece of the used condom.
It is shocking that such a thing can happen in a play area dedicated to young children. Spencer wants the restaurant to monitor what goes on inside the play area.

This is not the first time McDonald’s was sued by a customer for medical treatment. A chinese woman was taken to the hospital after she drank detergent from a Coca-Cola cup. An employee admitted to leaving the Coca-Cola cup filled with detergent on the counter.

A man went to McDonald’s, to buy takeout food for himself and his girlfriend. When his order was ready he took it and left. Little did he know that he grabbed the wrong cup of Coca-Cola.

When his girlfriend became ill after consuming the drink, Mr. Liu, returned to the restaurant to ask questions. An employee admitted that she placed the cup of detergent on the counter.

Liu, took his girlfriend to a hospital after complaining of a burning sensation in her esophagus and stomach. A doctor determined that the woman had erosive gastritis.

McDonald’s in Shenyang, in northeast China, apologized to the customer after she drank detergent left on the counter in a cup where there should have been Coca-Cola.

"This has caused great harm to me and my girlfriend. My girlfriend is still receiving treatment in the hospital," Liu, who ordered two meals at the restaurant, said.

The restaurant apologized for the error and they agreed to compensate the woman, but the amount has not yet been agreed upon.
Liu wants the restaurant to agree to take responsibility if his girlfriend has health problems in the coming years related to the incident.

Mobile video not loading? Click here to view