10 ways to say ‘I love Israel’ by Joan Rivers (video)By Mason White 5:17 AM January 24, 2014
|Joan Rivers revealing her ways to say I love Israel|
By: Moses Gold
(Scroll down for video) Joan Rivers appeared on an Israeli comedy show where she revealed her top ten ways to say “I love Israel,” according to video uploaded to the Internet by Reshet.TV.
Rivers appeared on the comedy show Matzav Hauma from her home in New York.
Rivers began with saying that if someone tells you that they don’t love Israel, just tell them to “go f*** yourself.”
However, she said that everyone she knows loves Israel, but she is not popular.
Then, she revealed her top ten ways to say I love Israel.
1. Israel good. Iran bad.
2. I love Israel so much I go to bed every night wearing Channel #5 and an Uzi assault rifle.
3. I love you isra f***ing el.
4. I love Israel for its blue and white flag as it matches my legs.
5. I love Israel because the Dead Sea was named after her sex life.
6. I love Israel because Israel has a Prime Minister named Bibi while she has Honey boo boo.
7. I love Israel so much because the United States loves Israel, and each year, the U.S. sends Israel a dozen roses with each rose wrapped in a new F-15 Fighter jet.
8. I love Israel just because it is not Egypt.
9. I love Israel so much I want to put it in a bun, add ketchup and mayonnaise, and call it Macrusalem.
10. I love Israel, and you had me the second you said Shalom.