Latest News

Young couple dies from carbon monoxide poisoning after having sex in car

By Mason White 1:14 PM January 29, 2014
Car garage 

By: Devansh Dutt
(Scroll down for video) A young couple met an early death after having sex in a car.

Jorge Rodriguez, 24, and Melissa Pereira, 25, both of Wayne, New Jersey, went to the car, which was parked in his garage.

While having sex, the couple started the car and turned on the heater.

Authorities believe that this act caused carbon monoxide poisoning, which lead to their death.

The couple was discovered after the family filed a missing persons report.

The couple was last seen at Kmart, where they stocked up on Campbellā€™s soup. From there they went to Burger King, and then they went out for a late night drive, according to a family member.