Couple dies while having sex in their carBy Mason White 4:36 AM February 5, 2014
By: Sanvi Rizvi
(Scroll down for video) A couple is dead after they decided to have sex in their car while it was parked in a garage, rescue workers in Pennsylvania said.
According to the initial investigation by Williamsport Police, the died of carbon monoxide poisoning after having sex in the car with the engine running.
Keith Payton, 40, and Salina Johnson, also 40, were discovered around 9:30 p.m. on Friday, in the garage that had high levels of carbon monoxide.
Marijuana and drug paraphernalia were also found in the car.
The car was set to the on position, but the engine was off when police arrived as it has run out of gas.
The couple was pronounced dead at the scene.