Man posts sunset photo to Facebook moments before being electrocuted by live wireBy Mason White 6:03 AM February 17, 2014
By: Anika Rao
(Scroll down for video) A family went looking for their son after he failed to return home at night.
Unfortunately, when they found him in the morning, he was no longer alive.
David Strohm, Jr., 28, of Tustin, California, was found dead on a tree next to his house. He was apparently electrocuted by touching a live wire that passed through the tree.
According to his family, Strohm liked to climb the tree to see the sunset. Moments before the tragedy, Strohm posted a picture of his last sunset to his Facebook page.
When Strohm disappeared, his family spent the night looking for him, but they did not see him because it was very dark.
His body was discovered the next day when a family member saw his cellphone on the ground under the tree. The family member looked up and saw his lifeless body on the tree.
Rescue worker shutdown the electricity in the area so that they can safely remove his body.
May he rest in piece.