Sheep are dead after they became addicted to drugs.
Hundreds of Australian sheep that were addicted to a poisonous plant have died, and some even committed suicide.
The sheep drug addicts acted as if they were drunk. They lost weight and were depressed.
The most heartbreaking behavior was that they were hitting their head to a post until it cracked open. About 800 sheep have died in a New South Wales, because of the poisonous herb known as Darling Pea.
The plant is also blamed for the recent wildfires that devastated the region. The only option for farmers is to separate the animals from the plant and allow their central nervous system to recover.
However, some of the affected sheep can no longer recover. “It's like dealing with a thousand heroin addicts,” one farmer said.