Latest News

Consumer horrified after finding blue glove inside Marks and Spencer soup

By Mason White 2:37 PM May 29, 2014
Blue glove illustration 

By: Anika Rao
A worker of the United Kingdom, was horrified after finding a blue glove in his soup while preparing to eat lunch.

38-year-old Rob Eaglesham received the shock of his life when he lifted the lid of the Marks and Spencer soup cup.

Eaglesham said that the incident happened as he was looking forward to his daily soup on Friday. Eaglesham notified Marks and Spencer, and the company said that they launched an investigation into the incident.

Eaglesham said that his colleagues were equally appalled about the glove. Marks and Spencer offered a full refund for the soup.

However, Eaglesham said that he has not decided if he wants to return to the store for his lunch meals. ā€œIā€™m checking out some other stores now,ā€ he said.