Woman shocked to find razor blade inside Burger King salad (video)By Mason White 12:38 PM June 16, 2014
|Razor in salad|
By: Devansh Dutt
(Scroll down for video) A woman of Arizona, who ordered a healthy salad at her local Burger King branch, was shocked to find a razor blade mixed into her meal.
“Actually, the razor was in my salad,” Jennifer Ashley complained.
“I could have potentially put it in my mouth and cut myself,” she added. Ashley of Flagstaff, took a picture of the cranberry salad with the razor inside and uploaded it to the Internet.
She took the salad back to the manager, who told her that all salads are inspected. “I think there should be a warning on the salads because someone could have been seriously injured or even killed. I’m so grateful that none of my family members were hurt,” she said.
Burger King officials launched an investigation into the incident. An employee admitted to leaving the razor on a shelf where it then fell into the tub of salad.
The employee was fired. The fast food chain gave Ashley a refund and a free salad.
She said that she did not want to sue, but she wants to raise awareness.