Latest News

Prisoner dies after swallowing 20 condoms filled with meth

By Mason White 1:39 PM June 29, 2014
Condoms illustration 

By: Hydar Tomar
A prisoner dies after allegedly swallowing twenty condoms filled with drugs, police in Thailand said.

Prison officials said that the inmate died on Thursday, after swallowing 20 condoms full of methamphetamine.

Doctors suspect that one or more of the condoms burst inside his stomach, killing him. Each of the 20 condoms was filled with at least 165 grams of the illegal substance.

The prisoner was identified as Anukoon Pasook. He swallowed the meth to hide the contraband from prison officials.

He was due to appear in court on Friday.

In May, a woman was disgusted after she found a condom in her meal while eating at a restaurant. Mai Liang was halfway through her fish and squid rings dish at a restaurant in China, when she found something weird in her food.

The rubbery piece in Liang’s food was a condom. “Imagine my horror when I picked up my fork and found the contraceptive. My first thought, was this used?” Liang said.

When the woman showed the condom to the owner things took a bizarre twist. Restaurant owner Yi Ze Teng, grabbed the condom and swallowed it.

Teng, whose restaurant is in the Anhui Province, said that she ate the condom to stop the argument with the customer. Teng accused the diner of putting the condom into her own dish so she can get a free meal. “Liang said if I ate the condom she would drop the issue, so I swallowed it,” Teng claimed.

However, the diner hired a lawyer to sue the restaurant owner over the disturbing experience.