Dog coughs up woman’s wedding ring 5 years after swallowing it (video)By Mason White 7:36 AM July 4, 2014
|Wedding ring illustration|
By: Sanvi Rizvi
(Scroll down for video) A woman is happy to have her lost wedding ring back, and the way she was reunited with her piece of jewelry is shocking.
The woman of Wisconsin, who lost her diamond wedding ring five years ago, had lost all hope of finding it after searching high and low.
It turned out that her naughty dog may have had it all along. Lois Matykowski of Stevens Point, was eating a popsicle two weeks ago, when she realized that her granddaughter pop was gone.
Her dog, Tucker, seemed to have enjoyed the treat. The 10-year-old dog that the family calls the “food burglar” had struck again, swallowing the pop in one piece.
The stolen food quickly came back up. Two days later, Tucker vomited again. Matykowski said that this time when she went to clean up the mess, she found her lost ring.
A veterinarian said that the popsicle stick may have dislodged the ring inside the dog’s belly.