Latest News

Man dies after adult toy gets stuck inside his backside

By Mason White 11:04 AM August 14, 2014
Sex shops illustration 

By: Hydar Tomar
What started out as pleasure turned into horrific pain, and ultimately caused the death of a man.

The 50-year-old man of England, died after a vibrator lodged in his body and he was too embarrassed to see a doctor, a court heard.

Nigel Willis used a vibrator on himself before it got stuck inside his backside. He was unable to remove it, and was too embarrassed to ask for help.

Willis spent the next five days laying on the couch in his home he shared with his elderly mother in Forest Hill, London.

The diabetic was finally taken to the University Hospital Lewisham, after his friend begged him to go get help.

Surgeons were able to remove the vibrator, which had become stuck so deep in his rectum that it had punctured his intestine.

Willis was diabetic and single at the time of his death.

May he rest in peace.