Boy becomes human magnet after suffering electric shock that nearly killed him (video)


Nikolai Kryaglyachenko 
By: Tanya Malhotra

(Scroll down for video) A young boy of Russia, who almost died from an electric shock, turned into a human magnet.

12-year-old Nikolai Kryaglyachenko said that it all began while walking home from school one day.

He stopped to lean against a street light. Unfortunately, the lamppost had a faulty wire, and Kryaglyachenko was shocked by a jolt of electricity.

He felt dizzy, but managed to get home and told his mother what had happened.

When he woke up the next day and got out of bed, he found that some coins that had been on the mattress stuck to his body.

Later, when he was having breakfast, the spoon stuck to his chest. Kryaglyachenko immediately tested his new powers, and realized that he can do things he was unable to do before.

Kryaglyachenko said that one time, a glass came flying towards his body.



Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...