4 men hospitalized after overdosing on drugs by not carefully following pot brownie recipeBy Mason White 4:30 PM December 2, 2014
|Pot brownies illustration|
By: Tanya Malhotra
Four men were rushed to a hospital after overdosing on marijuana by not following their pot brownie recipe, rescue workers in Switzerland said.
The incident began when two 28-year-old men and their 26-year-old colleague of Saint Gallen, decided to bake homemade sweets filled with illegal drugs in their apartment on Sunday.
The three made a costly mistake by not following the recipe. They ended up pouring all their marijuana into the cake. The three men took the pot brownies and visited their 30-year-old friend in Zuzwil.
The four fiends ate the pot brownies and began feeling ill. The men managed to call emergency services and the four were taken to a hospital for treatment.
The four men will not suffer any long term health problems, doctors said.