|Raw chicken burger|
A diner was horrified after biting into his McDonald's sandwich.
The man of Adelaide, Australia, is definitely not loving it after he was served a raw chicken burger on Monday.
26-year-old James Parsons, bit into the raw burger after buying it at the Rynella branch. His wife Phillipa Parsons said that James fell ill after the experience.
He immediately felt very sick, and he was worried about getting sick, his wife said. McDonald’s offered her a meal replacement, but he decided against it in light of the circumstances.
They couple sent a photo of the burger to the central office of McDonald’s for further investigation. “We take food safety very seriously, and we have strict processes and systems in place,” the company said.