Iron rod pierces through drunk man’s behind after slipping and falling in toiletBy Mason White 2:55 PM January 12, 2015
|Ajay Deora with iron rod in his behind|
By: Feng Qian
A drunk man was rushed to a hospital after an iron rod pierced through his behind while using a bathroom, rescue workers in India said.
Paramedics who rushed to the scene, found 29-year-old Ajay Deora of Rajasthan, in shock after he fell down onto the iron.
According to the investigation, the man went to relieve himself at a public bathroom after a having a few drinks. While urinating, he slipped and fell 20 feet onto the iron rod.
A man who was nearby, said that he rushed over to the scene after he heard the victim screaming like a wounded animal.
The 2-foot long iron rod pierced through the man’s behind. He was rushed to the Banswara hospital, where doctors successfully removed the iron bar.
Doctors said however, that it will take several months for the victim’s intestines to function normally.