Latest News

Student with fetish for smelly socks chokes to death after putting one in his mouth

By Mason White 4:58 PM March 19, 2015
James Morgan 

By: Chan Yuan
A young college student died after putting a smelly sock in his mouth, a court in the United Kingdom heard.

The student of Newcastle University, died of suffocation after a hospital doctor had illegally given him drugs.

29-year-old James Morgan of Wood Street in Rugby, Warwickshire, pleaded guilty to supplying mephedrone and gamma-hydroxybutrate to others and was jailed for six months.

He was charged after the death of 23-year-old James Steen, who died after placing a smelly sock in his mouth while being under the influence of drugs.

According to the police investigation, Steen went to Morgan’s house where he began to sniff on the drugs. In middle of the night, Morgan found Steen unconscious on the floor.

Morgan examined him and called an ambulance before realizing that his throat was blocked. The court heard that Steen had a fetish for sniffing socks and putting them in the mouth.

Paramedics who arrived at the scene, found that Steen was already dead.