6-year-old girl drinks cup of glue from bottle that was supposed to contain milkBy Mason White 10:14 AM March 24, 2015
|Jessica Bamford with her father|
By: Chan Yuan
(Scroll down for video) A couple in England, is angry after their milk carton contained glue instead of milk.
The couple’s 6-year-old girl was rushed to a hospital after drinking a cup of glue.
Jessica Bamford was taken to the hospital after she drank the “milk,” which left a rash in her mouth.
The girl had just started drinking from the milk when a “white hardened substance” formed in her mouth.
The girl’s parents, Dwain and Samantha of Devonport, Plymouth, who have five other children, said that they bought the bottle at a grocery store named Iceland, the day before the incident.
She was taken to the hospital after a rash formed in her mouth.
“We are sorry to hear about this issue,” said a spokesperson for Iceland grocery. They promised to investigate the incident.
The girl’s mother described the incident as “disgusting.”