Woman puts dead skin from feet into family’s milkBy Mason White 10:32 AM May 10, 2015
|Sarah P. Schrock|
By: Wayne Morin
Two women were horrified after drinking milk contaminated with dead skin.
Police arrested a woman of Maryland, alleging that she contaminated milk served to family members at her home.
56-year-old Sarah P. Schrock of Mechanicsville, took shavings of dead skin from her feet and placed it into the milk before her family members arrived to her home.
Schrock is being held on $10,000 bond after she was charged with contaminating food and committing second-degree assault.
Police said that Schrock invited Jessica Whitney Hurry and Allison Depriest, for dinner at her home.
St. Mary’s Sheriff deputy Jaime Davis said that Schrock, was alone at the home when Depriest began choking and coughed up dead human skin after drinking the milk.
Prisa also gagged, court documents state, and a witness poured the milk out in the sink through a strainer and found the dead skin shavings.
Prisa told police that the suspect has dry feet due to diabetes, and that she has trays in her room with the same type of shavings of dead skin, which had come off of her feet, according to a statement of probable cause presented by the deputy.