Woman dies of blood poisoning after man stuffed full shampoo bottle into her private partsBy Mason White 1:25 PM July 16, 2015
|Shampoo bottles illustration|
By: Wayne Morin
A man was arrested on a charge of murder after allegedly stuffing a bottle of shampoo into a woman’s private parts, prosecutors in the United Kingdom said.
The Winchester Crown Court was told that 51-year-old Majella Lynch of Southampton, was taken to a hospital in terrible pain after 43-year-old Daniel McBride, stuffed a full shampoo bottle into her private parts.
Prosecutors told the court that her death was the result of a perverted sexual assault as it was impossible for her to push the bottle into herself.
McBride denied the allegations. Police said that McBride admitted to visiting the home of Lynch, at the time the incident occurred.
There was no one else at the home at the time. McBride told his friend that he liked to have sex with older women. The court heard that Lynch was an alcoholic, which left her vulnerable.
When Lynch was brought into the hospital, she refused to tell doctors how the bottle ended up inside her, but she did say that she was sexually assaulted.
The shampoo bottle was removed from her abdomen through surgery, but Lynch died several days later of a blood infection.