|Mollie and Sharon Howe showing nails mixed with fries|
A young girl in the United Kingdom, who bought some French fries at Red Rooster, was horrified to find long nails mixed into her food.
11-year-old Mollie Howe of Dagenham, Essex, was about to eat her chicken and fries for dinner when she discovered the 6-inch long nails.
A total of 6 nails was found in the box of food. The mother of the child, 39-year-old Sharon Howe, took the food back to the restaurant, where she was offered free food.
Sharon Howe said that she frequented the restaurant due to its cheap prices, but won’t return because of the health risk. “None of my family and friends will be going there either,” Howe said.
A worker at the store said that he had no idea how the nails ended up in the box of chicken and French fries. The box of chicken and french fries cost Howe 1.30 pounds ($1.97).