4-year-old girl nearly swallows human fingernail sticking out of a marshmallow that was bought at Tesco supermarket
|Sam Deacon with marshmallow containing fingernail|
A young girl in the United Kingdom, was horrified to find a human fingernail inside a marshmallow that her mother bought at Tesco.
29-year-old Sam Deacon of Wimbledon, bought her 4-year-old daughter Charley a marshmallow at Tesco as a treat after school.
Charley complained that the marshmallow was hard and Sam took a closer look. She was shocked to see a human fingernail sticking out of it.
Sam said that she is very angry, and if she had eaten it, she would have been furious. Now, Charley refuses to touch another marshmallow.
Sam said that she will stop doing her weekly grocery shopping at Tesco. Tesco apologized for the incident and promised to conduct an investigation.