|Fingernail in Taco Bell meal|
A woman in Florida, was horrified to see a full fingernail inside her meal that she bought at Taco Bell.
Kailynn Roland and her boyfriend Joseph Richardson, said that on Monday, they ordered nachos at the drive-thru window of the Taco Bell located in Lake Wales.
After eating her meal, she realized a long fingernail at the bottom of her plate. When she called the store to complain, she was given the telephone number to the corporate office.
However, the number was wrong. After learning about the incident, the corporate office offered the couple a $40 gift card.
A spokesperson for the company said that they are investigating the incident, and they will retrain employees if needed.