|The moldy sandwich bought at Burger King|
(Scroll down for video) A woman in North Carolina, filed a complaint with the health department after biting into a moldy burger that she bought at Burger King on her way to work.
Lakendra Phifer said that she bought the sandwich at the Burger King, which is located at 2601 Beatties Ford Road.
It was still dark outside when she began eating the sandwich.
When she parked her car and opened the door, she realized that she was eating mold. After seeing green on the sandwich, Phifer vomited.
Phifer revealed that she couldn't taste the mold, and she wasn't disgusted until she saw the green stains on her sandwich.
She immediately took the sandwich back to the restaurant. The manager apologized and refunded her money. Burger King offered the woman a free whopper, which she declined, saying that she will never eat at the restaurant again.
A complaint was filed with the Mecklenburg County Health Department.