|Cordellia Buckley with the frog|
A young girl in the United Kingdom, freaked out after sinking her teeth into a dead frog while eating a sandwich that her father bought at McDonald's.
10-year-old Cordellia Buckley of Merseyside, vowed never to eat fast food again after nearly swallowing a dead frog that came with her sweet chilli chicken wrap.
Buckley was on her way home with her 42-year-old father Dave, when they decided to stop at the McDonald’s drive-thru.
They spent $3.50 on the chicken wrap, and while eating it, she something tough and chewy. When she felt something strange in her mouth, she spit it out and realized that it was a dead frog.
A spokesperson for McDonald's said that it is highly unlikely that the frog originated in the restaurant. Dave said that McDonald's customer service did not apologize to him and his daughter.
They did offer a refund and asked him to send them the frog.
Buckley vowed never to go enter a McDonald's or eat their food.