Two teens die after drinking Mountain Dew soda mixed with gasoline to get high and drunkBy Mason White 12:36 PM February 3, 2016
By: Wayne Morin
(Scroll down for video) Two teens are died after they drank a mix of Mountain Dew and gasoline in order to get high and drunk, police in Tennessee said.
Greenbrier police said that 16-year-old Logan Stevenson, was pronounced dead at his home on Thursday morning, after drinking the toxic cocktail in an apparent attempt to get high and drunk.
An ambulance was called after his friends realized that the color of his skin had changed and he began having seizures.
Later in the day, Stevenson friend who also drank the toxic mix, was rushed to the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in critical condition.
He pronounced dead on Monday. Two other teenagers have confessed to having consumed the mix of Mountain Dew and gasoline.
The were taken to a hospital, where they were treated and released.