Teen dies of alcohol poisoning after playing game of beer pong with hard alcoholBy Mason White 3:57 PM February 25, 2016
|Brady Grattan with his parents Cory and Tracey|
By: Chan Yuan
(Scroll down for video) A teenager died of alcohol poisoning after playing a dangerous game of beer pong, which involved hard alcohol, with his friends, police in Canada said.
18-year-old Brady Grattan of Fredericton, went out with his friends one night, and they decided to play a game of beer pong.
However, instead of using beer, the teens decided to up the danger and use hard alcohol. Within two hours, Grattan went from a lively teenager to a coma.
Grattan was rushed to the hospital, where he died, the teen’s parents, Cory and Tracey Grattan, said.
According to the police investigation, Brady had been found unconscious in the basement of a house, where a group of teens had been playing beer pong.
A typical beer pong game involves teams with many glasses of beer. The goal is to take turns throwing a ping pong into the glasses of the other team.
If the ping-pong ball lands in a glass, your opponent has to drink it. Brady and his friends decided to up the risk and use hard alcohol instead of beer.
The game started around 10:00 p.m. By 12:45 a.m., Brady was in the hospital. Brady suffered from alcohol poisoning after consuming a large amount of alcohol in a short period of time.