Teenager burns to death while performing stunt to win a chance to be on television show

Mohammed Jalaluddin 
By: Wayne Morin

(Scroll down for video) A teenager paid the ultimate price when he attempted to perform a stunt in order to be compete in a television show.

19-year-old Mohammed Jalaluddin of India, died after suffering severe burns while practicing a stunt that involved fire for a reality show.

Jalaluddin was practicing a few stunts with fire in Hyderabad, while his friends recorded the acts so he can participate in the “India’s Got Talent” show.

Jalaluddin went to his aunt's house and borrowed a bottle of kerosene to perform the stunts. He consumed the kerosene and spewed fire from his mouth while his friends were recording the act.

This stunt was successful. He and his friends then went to an open field to perform another stunt. Jalaluddin poured kerosene on his skateboard and on his shirt. He then lit them on fire.

However, the fire spread too fast and he was not able to remove his shirt. Jalaluddin suffered burns to 60 percent of his body.

He was taken to the Osmania General Hospital, where he was treated for a few days before he died. Before Jalaluddin died, he told police that “he is solely responsible for the incident and no one else is to blame.”

Jalaluddin's parents were not aware of his desire to participate in the “India's Got Talent” reality show.

However, his uncle told police that Jalaluddin received a message from the reality show organizers, asking him to send them a video of his talents on WhatsApp.

Sadly, things did not go well and the teenager lost his life.