Dogs die after evil person fed them hot dogs mixed with poisonBy Mason White 4:22 AM April 21, 2016
By: Wayne Morin
(Scroll down for video) Police launched an investigation after several dogs have died from eating hot dogs that contained poison, police in California said.
At least three dogs in Chula Vista, died as a result of eating hot dogs that were given to them.
The hot dogs contained pesticides, according to a veterinarian who performed a necropsy. Residents believe that a serial dog killer is on the loose in their neighborhood.
Adrianna Martinez told investigators that her two dogs, Nala, 3, and Henny, 1, died as a result of eating the hot dogs mixed with poison. Martinez said that Nala threw up a half eaten hot dog that was black inside.
She took Nala to a vet, who confirmed that the dog died from pesticides. Kayre Frank said that her 5-year-old dog Stella began foaming at the mouth and shaking.
By the time she reached the vet, Stella was unable to breathe.
The vet ran tests, and they showed that Stella ate a hot dog that contained pesticides.