|Black widow spider (illustration)|
A young man was rushed to a hospital after being bitten by a venomous snake while urinating in a toilet at a construction site, doctors in Australia said.
The 21-year-old man of Sydney, who was identified as Jordan, was bitten while using the portable toilet on Wednesday around 8:30 a.m.
While he was relieving himself, a redback spider appeared and bit his manhood. He immediately called and ambulance, but decided not to wait for help to arrive.
The young man quickly checked himself into the St. George Hospital, where he was treated with antivenom and released.
The victim suffered from pain swelling and nausea, but he is expected to survive.