Long white snake falls out of ceiling at hospital after man lost the pet during a visit

Snake (illustration) 
By: Tanya Malhotra

(Scroll down for video) Patients and visitors at a hospital in Washington, were shocked to see a long white snake falling down from the ceiling to the floor.

Officials at the Tacoma General Hospital, said that a visitor brought along his pet snake to the facility before he lost it.

The visitor, who was not identified, brought the snake to the hospital along with a lot of stuffed animals.

After the snake owner went home, he notified the hospital that he lost the snake.

After thirty days, the snake came out of the ventilation system, and dropped to the floor from the ceiling in front of shocked patients and visitors.

Hospital employees called the snake owner, and he came over to pick up his long white pet. The snake is not venomous and is not large enough to pose threat to humans.