Latest News

Woman bound and raped in front of her boyfriend by man who broke into their hotel room while on vacation

By Mason White 10:18 AM May 29, 2016
Angie Jackson and Tommy Williams 

By: Wayne Morin
A woman and her boyfriend were left traumatized after a despicable man broke into their hotel room and raped the woman.

Angie Jackson and Tommy Williams of Australia, were at the Lupe Sina Tree Resort in Samoa, to celebrate 4 years together.

About 2:00 a.m., after the couple woke up and were getting ready to leave the hotel to catch their flight to Sydney, a man somehow got into their room and threatened to kill them with a large pair of scissors if they did not comply with him.

“We were both forced to the floor. He proceeded to ask us for money. We handed over all the cash and valuables. He searched the room and I begged him to not take our passports. Without those, getting home would be so much harder,” Jackson said.

He then forced the couple to lie face down on the bed. “He kept telling us to be quiet or he would kill us. He threatened to shoot us if we didn’t listen,” she added.

He then tore up the couple’s clothes and tied them up before proceeding to rape the woman.

During the ordeal, the evil man told Williams: “I’m sorry brother, please forgive me. I am hungry.”

The couple’s nightmare ended at 3:00 a.m., when the hotel manager, Vittoria, came to their room to see why they did not come downstairs as the taxi they ordered to take them to the airport had arrived.

The suspect fled. Vittoria untied the couple and called the police. The couple did not make their flight on time. After being presented with a series of photos, the couple was able to identify their attacker and he was arrested.

The man confessed to the crime, according to police. The couple will have to return to Samoa as witnesses at the trial of their attacker.

Their family has set up a GoFundMe page to help the couple pay their rent, bills and living expenses for the month that they will be out of work while in Samoa.

The couple also need money to continue their therapy as they were diagnosed with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder after the incident. The family’s goal was to raise $23,000. They have raised more than $32,000 on GOFundMe.