Latest News

Couple enjoys romantic bubble bath until wife’s hair catches fire

By Mason White 12:03 PM May 30, 2016
The woman’s hair on fire 

By: Tanya Malhotra
(Scroll down for video) A couple posted a video to the Internet, showing the mishap that occurred during their vacation.

The couple was taking a romantic bath during their vacation in Cancun, Mexico, when they woman’s hair caught fire from a candle on the side of the tub.

Luckily, her husband noticed and he was able to quickly extinguish the fire.

The video of the incident shows the couple sitting in a bubble bath with candles and flower petals scattered around the tub.

However, things got a little too hot when the woman laid back to relax, and her hair got into one of the candles and caught fire.

It took several seconds for the husband to notice the fire. The woman panicked and jumped out of the bath, but her husband pulled her back inside and used the bath water to put out the fire.

The woman leaned back inside the bath with her hair let down as she pulled out pieces of her burned hair from the water.

The woman who was identified as Shay, is the owner of an alcohol infused baked goods business in Miami, Florida.