|Frog injured by lawnmower|
A woman in Australia, who was devastated over the injuries she has caused to a frog, flew with it to an animal hospital for treatment.
Min Tims of Mount Isa, said that she was mowing her lawn outside her home one morning, when she accidentally ran over a frog.
The frog suffered deep cuts above its eye and on its back. Tims called her niece, Felicia Morgan of Townsville. After doing some research on the Internet, Morgan found a frog hospital in Cairns.
She contacted the hospital, and arranged for the frog to be flown 500 miles to Cairns. When the frog arrived in Cairns, a staff member of the hospital picked it up at the airport.
The frog is believed to be about two or three years old. It had serious injuries on the back and above the eye. The frog also suffered from internal parasites.
The frog suffered damage to one of its eyes. Tims and Morgan plan to nurse the frog back to health before releasing it into the wild.