Woman dies of peanut allergy after being kissed by boyfriend who ate peanut butter sandwichBy Mason White 10:27 AM June 10, 2016
By: Feng Qian
(Scroll down for video) A young woman lost her life after passionately kissing her boyfriend who ate a peanut butter sandwich, according to police in Canada.
Sherbrooke police said that 20-year-old Myriam Ducre-Lemay, suffered a severe peanut allergy following the kiss from her boyfriend.
According to the police investigation, Ducre-Lemay never told her boyfriend that she was allergic to peanuts. The incident unfolded after Ducre-Lemay believed that her peanut allergy became less severe.
She even told her family and friends that she is no longer sensitive to peanuts.
Ducre-Lemay was without her EpiPen and medical alert bracelet when she suffered the allergic reaction, which caused her death.