Bride’s hair set on fire after wedding guest held sparkler too close to her headBy Mason White 2:31 PM June 26, 2016
By: Feng Qian
(Scroll down for video) A bride in Tennessee, was shocked to see that her hair has been set on fire by a wedding guest who held a sparkler too close to her head, according to a video that was uploaded to the Internet.
The incident unfolded at a wedding in Munford, right after the bride and groom exchanged vows.
The video shows that bride and groom walking away from under a canopy of sparklers, which were held above their heads by wedding guests.
When the bride passed very close to one of the sparklers, her hair caught on fire. The fire consumed a significant amount of the bride’s hair.
After the flames were extinguished, the happy couple was undeterred and walked under the canopy of sparklers again.
The second time, the bride and groom’s family and friends made sure that nobody’s hair catches fire.