Doctors find chop stick embedded in man’s hand one month after using it to open beer bottle while drunk
A man in China, went to a hospital after his hand became infected.
Doctors in Xiamen, discovered that he had a chop stick embedded in his arm.
The man named Zeng, said that the chop stick was in his arm for more than a month after a failed attempt to open a bottle of beer.
Zeng explained that he was injured while drinking with friends.
He was drunk when he wanted another beer bottle and attempted to use the chop stick to pry it open.
However, he accidentally stabbed himself with the wooden stick. Zeng said that he removed a piece of wood that penetrated his skin, but he did not realize that the entire stick went into his hand.
After cleaning the wound, Zeng was feeling fine, but days later, his arm began to swell and pus seeped out.
As his condition worsened, he finally decided to visit a hospital a month after the incident.
Doctors used forceps to pull out the stick from his arm. The chop stick measured eight centimeters long.