|Firefighter captures snake|
The parents of a baby in Spain, panicked and called firefighters after finding a long snake next to their child’s bed.
Firefighters in Maella, said that they were called to the home on Sunday around 6:00 a.m., after the parents found the 3-foot-long snake curled up in their bed just inches away from their baby.
The parents told firefighters who arrived at the scene, that they were alerted to the snake by their child who began screaming.
When they checked on the child, they noticed the long snake. The couple quickly took their baby to the kitchen. Firefighters found the snake curled up under the pillow of the parents’ bed.
The snake was not poisonous. Firefighters removed the snake from the home and released it in the woods.