Employee poisons his boss with Viagra as a prank


Benjamin Chope 
By: Feng Qian

An employee was arrested on a charge of maliciously administering a poison after allegedly poisoning his boss with Viagra as a joke, according to police in the United Kingdom.

Newton Abbot police said that they have arrested 24-year-old Benjamin Chope, after being accused of putting Viagra into the drink of his boss, Daniel Webber.

Chope was charged with one count of maliciously administering a poison or other destructive or noxious thing with intent to injure, aggrieve or annoy.

A magistrate decided that the offense is very serious and sent the case to the Exeter Crown Court. Chope worked at the Home Bargains store, where he poisoned his boss.

In September, a man died on the night of his wedding after he overdosed on Viagra. He wanted to make it an impressive night for his young bride, but unfortunately, the pills killed him.

The groom from Yemen, died while preparing to sleep with his new wife on his first day as a married man. The 25-year-old groom took five Viagra pills.

When he arrived, he started sweating heavily, and felt his heart throbbing. He then fainted and collapsed. Emergency workers rushed him to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead despite medical attempts to revive him.