Young boy makes squeaking sounds while breathing and talking after swallowing dog toyBy Mason White 11:50 AM August 17, 2016
|Antony in the hospital|
By: Tanya Malhotra
(Scroll down for video) A young boy was rushed to a hospital in the United Kingdom, after swallowing a dog toy and having difficulty breathing, according to a video that was uploaded to the Internet.
The boy who was identified as Anthony, is seen on video lying in a hospital bed.
While breathing, the doggy toy made squeaking sounds.
The mother then asked the boy why he was taken to the emergency room, and he said because he swallowed a doggy toy.
The video of the incident was uploaded to Facebook, where it went viral. In just two days, the video racked up 31 million views, 300,000 likes and nearly 400,000 comments.
Surprisingly, as Anthony confessed to inhaling the doggy toy, this mother is heard laughing in the background.