Chef becomes deaf after eating world’s hottest noodles packed with 100 bird’s eye chiliesBy Mason White 11:46 AM September 2, 2016
By: Wayne Morin
(Scroll down for video) A chef of the United Kingdom, became deaf after eating the world’s hottest noodles in a restaurant in Indonesia, according to a video that was uploaded to the Internet.
22-year-old Ben Sumadiwiria of London, was visiting his family in Jakarta, when he was challenged to eat the world’s hottest noodles.
Sumadiwiria sat down to a plate of the noodles with eggs along with a friend. The video shows the chef beginning to sweat immediately after putting some noodles in his mouth.
He became dizzy and had to soak his head in water to cool off. He even went deaf, but luckily, that only lasted for a few minutes.
Sumadiwiria said that the noodles was definitely the hottest thing he ever ate in his life. Everyone who tried the noodles vomited outside the restaurant.
Sumadiwiria’s mouth was burning for hours, despite drinking many glasses of water and milkshakes. The chef revealed that it was not possible to taste the noodles as all he felt was heat.