Peanut the dog becomes high and is rushed to a vet after eating cookie laced with marijuanaBy Mason White 12:44 PM September 16, 2016
|Peanut the dog high on marijuana|
By: Mahesh Sarin
A dog in the United States, was rushed to a vet after becoming high from a marijuana cookie, according to a post on a social media site.
The owner of Peanut the dog, who identified himself on Reddit as Choices 63, said that the chihuahua was acting weird and spaced out after consuming the entire cookie that was laced with marijuana.
The dog owner claimed that the cookie did not belong to him. A guest who slept in his home, had the cookie hidden in a duffel bag.
Somehow, Peanut managed to find it, pull it out of the duffel bag and eat it. When the owner realized that his dog was sick, he rushed to the vet.
“The dog was treated with charcoal, and after about 10 hours, Peanut was totally fine,” the dog owner said.
The owner uploaded photos of the dog to Reddit, where it went viral, getting more than 5,000 upvotes and around 650 comments.