23-year-old man dies and body dissolves in Yellowstone National Park hot pool after trying to enjoy the warm water
|Colin Scott (center)|
(Scroll down for video) A young man who attempted to enjoy the warm water in the Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming, died and his body dissolved in the acid, according to police.
23-year-old Colin Scott and his sister Sable Scott, both of Portland, Oregon, were hiking in the park when Colin decided to feel the hot water of the thermal spring.
He then climbed over the fence that is meant to protect people from touching the water or getting too close to the dangerous springs.
Colin suddenly slipped and fell into the hot spring. Sable recorded the entire unfortunate incident on video.
Rescuers managed to locate the body, but they were unable to retrieve it because it was too dark and a lightning storm was approaching in the area.
When they became back the following morning, Colin’s remains have already been dissolved.