Two young girls are burned alive after radiator exploded in their bedroom


Scylee Ambrose and Ibanez Ambrose 
By: Tanya Malhotra

(Scroll down for video) A husband and wife of New York, were left devastated when both their children were burned alive by an exploding radiator.

The two girls who were killed when the radiator in their apartment exploded, were identified as 1-year-old Scylee Ambrose and 2-year-old Ibanez Ambrose.

The father of the girls, Peter Ambrose, who works as a tattoo artist, put the children to bed for a nap in a bedroom at around 12:00 p.m., and went to sleep in another room.

When the girls' mother Danielle, came home to their low-income subsidized housing in the Bronx, she went to check on the children and found the room full of burning hot steam.

A defective radiator valve has exploded and burned the girls. They suffered burns to most of their bodies.

The parents called 911 and they tried to revive their two daughters. Sadly, the children were pronounced dead at Lincoln Hospital.