Latest News

Bride’s father in critical condition and three guests die after being served fuel instead of beer during wedding

By Mason White 5:01 PM December 13, 2016
The fuel that was mistaken for beer 

By: Chan Yuan
The owner of a hotel was arrested after a few people died and many others were hospitalized following a wedding at his venue.

Police in China, have launched an investigation when three people died after vomiting a black substance after the wedding.

About 12 more people were hospitalized after staff members at the hotel accidentally served them liquid methane, which was being used as industrial fuel, instead of alcohol.

All family members who were at the wedding, were ordered to go to a hospital, where they had their bodies pumped.

The bride’s father and another man, who had dangerous levels of poisoning, are in critical condition.

The deceased were identified as an 80-year-old man, a 62-year-old man and a 57-year-old man.