E-cigarette explodes in man’s mouth knocking out 7 teeth and sending pieces of plastic into his throatBy Mason White 6:48 PM January 19, 2017
|Broken sink of Andrew Hall
By: Wayne Morin WorldWideWeirdNews.com
A man in Idaho, suffered serious injuries while vaping as an E-cigarette exploded in his mouth, sending pieces of plastic into his throat and lips.
30-year-old Andrew Hall of Pocatello, said that he was enjoying the device one morning this week, before going to work.
While he was vaping, the device suddenly exploded. He was rushed to a hospital, where he was being treated. He suffered burns to his cheek, and pieces of plastic went into his lips and throat.
Hall, who is a father of three children, is recovering at in the intensive care unit after doctors removed the pieces of plastic from his throat and lips.
Hall lost a total of seven teeth as a result of the explosion.
He posted photos of his injuries to Facebook, where they went viral. Hall said that he publicized the photos as warning to others to keep away from E-cigarettes.
The explosion also broke Hall’s bathroom sink.